Learn calligraphy from me! I offer virtual classes and created the worksheets. It helps you to learn basics and develops your own calligraphy style.
The Modern Calligraphy Basics: Lowercase
This virtual class is for beginners. I will guide you through all the basics, from how to use calligraphy tools to writing letters. This class helps you enhancing your writing skills with a pointed pen. It is also good for intermediate calligraphers to refresh and practice lettering.
This course includes:
- 2 hours of instruction via Skype
- Printable worksheets to improve your lettering
- Email check-in: answering your questions, feedback, etc.
- Your choice of language: English, Korean
A list of required materials to attend:
- Calligraphy ink
- Straight or oblique pen holder
- Tracing Paper
- Water cup
- Paper towel
- Downloaded worksheets (a link will be sent once your booking is received)
- Optional: cardstock or bristol paper
You can also find the above materials here. If you are located in Korea, click here to see where you can purchase materials. Please plan accordingly with the class you are signing up for so you allow for time to receive your supplies.
Please note that tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. By purchasing this ticket, you agree to these terms and conditions. In the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be given. Christina Design Studio cannot take responsibility for any loss of money as a result of the cancellation of a class.